[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jan 21 20:10:10 CET 2006

SVN commit 500991 by harris:

I think I am getting very close to a working executable (i.e., one that
doesn't crash immediately).  At least, I am to the point where I see the
main window outline for a fraction of a second before it crashes :)

That means the bulk of the startup procedure now works.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +14 -14    data/Cities.dat
 M  +4 -0      kstars.cpp
 M  +3 -1      kstarsdata.cpp
 M  +8 -10     kstarssplash.cpp
 M  +4 -6      kstarssplash.h
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/asteroidscomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/cometscomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -1      skycomponents/constellationboundarycomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -49     skycomponents/constellationlinescomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -12     skycomponents/constellationlinescomponent.h
 M  +8 -5      skycomponents/constellationlinescomposite.cpp
 M  +12 -0     skycomponents/constellationlinescomposite.h
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/constellationnamescomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      skycomponents/customcatalogcomponent.cpp
 M  +18 -18    skycomponents/deepskycomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/eclipticcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/equatorcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/horizoncomponent.cpp
 M  +4 -4      skycomponents/listcomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -1      skycomponents/milkywaycomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -0      skycomponents/milkywaycomponent.h
 M  +4 -4      skycomponents/singlecomponent.cpp
 M  +4 -3      skycomponents/skycomponent.h
 M  +4 -1      skycomponents/skycomposite.cpp
 M  +4 -11     skycomponents/skymapcomposite.cpp
 M  +2 -9      skycomponents/skymapcomposite.h
 M  +2 -2      skycomponents/solarsystemsinglecomponent.cpp
 M  +18 -13    skycomponents/starcomponent.cpp
 M  +12 -30    starpixmap.cpp
 M  +1 -1      tools/Makefile.am
 M  +1 -1      tools/astrocalc.h
 M  +2 -2      tools/scriptbuilder.cpp