[Kstars-devel] Polish cities and links

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Apr 19 00:13:26 CEST 2006

Hi Marta,

First of all, thank you for translating KStars to Polish!

You can either send the data files to this list, or submit them to
bugs.kde.org.  Either way is fine.

If the user who submitted the info_url.dat file created it in kstars
(i.e., they used the "Add Link..." function in the menu or Object
Details window), then it is already correctly formatted.  If not, that's
Ok, I can easily put it in the correct format.

regards,
Jason