[Kstars-devel] Polish cities and links

Marta Rybczynska mrybczynska at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Apr 22 23:08:14 CEST 2006

Jason Harris wrote:

>Hi Marta,
>
>First of all, thank you for translating KStars to Polish!
>
>You can either send the data files to this list, or submit them to
>bugs.kde.org.  Either way is fine.
>
>If the user who submitted the info_url.dat file created it in kstars
>(i.e., they used the "Add Link..." function in the menu or Object
>Details window), then it is already correctly formatted.  If not, that's
>Ok, I can easily put it in the correct format.
>
>regards,
>Jason

Here are the files. City names are in UTF-8, where the ones in the current
database are without Polish letters. Taking the attached list info
consideration,
there's conflict on 'Poznan' (as Poznan in the current database, should
be Poznań).

I have tested both city list and links and they work OK for me. Both
files were
submitted by Mariusz Roszak.

Regards,
Marta