[Kstars-devel] Server connection

Gaetano Vocca gvocgvoc at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 10 23:51:46 CET 2005

Hello Jasem,
in the meanwhile I have made another little test.
While running the CVS KStars as server I tried to connect it by using a small Perl script from another machine (Suse 9.2). The result is the same:Connection refused. This makes me think that the problem, if any, is on the server side. I also double checked for any iptables rules active in my kernel but couldn't find any.
I can also say that if I run server and client on the same pc everything works fine.

Investigation goes on....

Cheers
Gaetano