[Kstars-devel] Server connection (solution?)

Gaetano Vocca yagvoc-web at yahoo.it
Sat Mar 12 01:23:50 CET 2005

Dear all,
still about the connection problem previously described, I think the key is at
line 294 of indiserver.c:

serv_socket.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl (INADDR_LOOPBACK);

for the little I know this line, together with the following "bind" forces the
server accepting connections only from local addresses.
Shouldn't it be changed into

serv_socket.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl (INADDR_ANY);

to allow connection from any host?

Gaetano