[Kstars-devel] RFC: Redesing of KStars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jul 31 17:58:43 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

On Sunday 31 July 2005 14:02, Thomas Kabelmann wrote:
> In file included from
> /home/kstars/kde4/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate/extdatetime.cpp:16:
> /home/kstars/kde4/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate/extdatetime.h:116: error: ISO
> C++ forbids declaration of `Q_EXPORT' with no type
> /home/kstars/kde4/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate/extdatetime.h:116: error:
> `Q_EXPORT' is neither function nor member function; cannot be declared
> friend
>
> I don't know how to fix it and I can't find any good documentation about
> Q_EXPORT.

I imagine there will be quite a few problems with libkdeedu, especially
extdate (which is basically a hacked version of QDateTime and friends).
Q_EXPORT is just a macro that was defined in Qt-3.x, to indicate that the
function should be exported.  Try changing them to KDE_EXPORT maybe?

I am just recovering from a lightning-induced hard-drive corruption, which
forced me to reinstall linux from scratch.  I wanted to make some progress on
KStars over this weekend, but it looks like it won't happen.

KStars: KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars