[Kstars-devel] RFC: Redesing of KStars

Thomas Kabelmann thomas.kabelmann at gmx.de
Sun Jul 31 16:02:30 CEST 2005

Hi Jason,

I will start refactoring as far as possible. Currently I have the problem,
that libkdeedu doesn't compile in trunk. I have installed qt4 + kdelibs4
which works fine, but libkdeedu compile stops with following message:

In file included from
/home/kstars/kde4/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate/extdatetime.cpp:16:
/home/kstars/kde4/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate/extdatetime.h:116: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of `Q_EXPORT' with no type
/home/kstars/kde4/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate/extdatetime.h:116: error:
`Q_EXPORT' is neither function nor member function; cannot be declared friend

I don't know how to fix it and I can't find any good documentation about
Q_EXPORT.

Thomas