[Kstars-devel] RFC: Redesing of KStars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jul 30 18:40:57 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

Your proposal sounds good.  If you can get the ball rolling by writing the
KStarsElement base class (and maybe porting over one or two existing data
structures as an example), we can figure out how to divide up the work of
reimplementing everything in KStarsData and SkyMap.

On Saturday 30 July 2005 04:17, Thomas Kabelmann wrote:
> Since this is a big job, I would hear your opinion about the idea and how
> we could realize it. Should we open a new branch, or should this work done
> in KDE4 branch?

I think the kde4 branch (trunk) is a perfect place to do this.

KStars: KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars