[Kstars-devel] FLI filter wheel support

yagvoc-web at yahoo.it yagvoc-web at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 25 14:53:47 CET 2005

Hello,
I am currently writing (better, trying to write) an
INDI driver for a FLI filter wheel. At the moment I am
able to connect and disconnect from the device and
smoothly change the current slot. It is a very simple
device and the code was mostly derived from the fliccd
driver.
Unfortunately it was not possible to support this
device without some features that are present in
libfli 1.13 so I backported a couple of file from 1.13
to 1.11, the one currently available in KStars (it was
very easy, anyway).
The code is in a pre alpha stage but I am quite happy
because it works and it is interesting to develop with
INDI (thank you Jasem).

I don't know if and how it is possible to eventually
merge this code into kstars, anyway I will be happy to
give more info if anybody is interested.

Gaetano