[Kstars-devel] Fwd: Second Annual Free Software Awards open to contestants

Pablo de Vicente p.devicente at wanadoo.es
Thu Feb 24 19:14:43 CET 2005

El Jueves, 24 de Febrero de 2005 01:23, Jason Harris escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I just received this (attached) announcement about the 2nd Edition of the
> "Trophées du Libre", which will hand out awards to Free Software projects
> in six categories, including Educational.
>
> Looking at the website, it isn't very clear if we are already nominated, or
> if we are supposed to Register ourselves.  What do you think?  Any
> objection to submitting KStars for consideration?
>
> Jason
Hello Jason,

I think we are not nominated, but I have just had a quick look at the web
page. I have no objection to submit KStars for consideration. Indeed I think
it is a good idea.

BTW I installed skype in my laptop and I thought it would allow us to phone
each other using our computers or have a small teleconference (up to 4
people). It might be interesting for the future.

best regards,

Pablo.

PS: I am having problems with by ISP smtp's. My emails are sistematically
rejected...