[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Jun 27 01:12:04 CEST 2004

CVS commit by mutlaqja:

Hopefully this will fix compile issues on 64bit archs, and FreeBSD, among others. The assembly code is replaced with a more portable, albeit slower C implementation. I imported the videodev.h header after cleaning it for user space.

Anyone who has problems compiling this, please report the problem to kstars-devel at kde.org

I noticed one odd thing after updating my kdelibs, the LEDs don't change color when state is changed. Try that by starting any INDI device, and hit connect, if the LED turns to yellow and back to grey then it works fine, otherwise, we've got a problem.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  A            webcam/ccvt_c2.c   1.1 [no copyright]
  A            webcam/ccvt_misc.c   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
  A            webcam/ccvt_types.h   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
  A            webcam/videodev.h   1.1 [no copyright]
  M +4 -0      drivers.xml   1.12
  M +4 -2      fli/libfli-usb-sys-linux.c   1.5
  M +0 -4      fli/libfli-usb.h   1.3
  M +1 -1      webcam/Makefile.am   1.9
  M +26 -8     webcam/QCamV4L.cpp   1.9
  M +1 -1      webcam/QCamV4L.h   1.3
  M +51 -29    webcam/ccvt.h   1.3
  M +0 -1      webcam/dummy.cpp   1.2
  M +2 -2      webcam/dummy.h   1.2
  M +3 -5      webcam/philipsV4L.cpp   1.6
  M +1 -18     webcam/philipsV4L.h   1.2
  R            tags   1.2
  R            webcam/ccvt_mmx_old.S   1.2
  R            webcam/vcvt_c.c   1.1