[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jun 27 02:33:18 CEST 2004

Hello,

On Saturday 26 June 2004 04:12 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> I noticed one odd thing after updating my kdelibs, the LEDs don't
> change color when state is changed. Try that by starting any INDI
> device, and hit connect, if the LED turns to yellow and back to grey
> then it works fine, otherwise, we've got a problem.

I can confirm that the KLed does not change its appearance at all when
pressing the "Connect" button in the indi control panel.  I added a
debug statement to INDI_P::drawLt(), and it indicates that the color()
property of the KLed is changing when I press the "Connect" button
(although it changes to green, not yellow).  After a few seconds, the
same debug statement shows it return to grey.

I thought maybe the LED was not showing any color because it's in the
Off state, but the debug statement says it's in the On state, so that
can't be it.

One more piece of information: other KDE apps use KLed, such as KMix.
The LEDs appear to be working fine in these apps.

Sorry I'm not more help...

KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars