[Kstars-devel] Full screen mode

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Feb 16 23:29:03 CET 2004

Hi Heiko,

I am just compiling your changes now, but wanted to address this now:

On Monday 16 February 2004 03:22 pm, Heiko Evermann wrote:
> I have added full screen support in head. I tried CCMAIL, but it did not
> show up in my mailbox. (What was wrong?)

The problem was that your CVS email address is not the same as your
kstars-devel email address.  So as list admin, I had to approve the CCMAIL'd
message as one from a non-member address.  I added the other address to the
kstars-devel whitelist, so it should not happen again.  Your CVS message
should appear shortly...

KStars: KDE Desktop Planetarium
kstars at 30doradus.org