[Kstars-devel] Cities and bug report

Jason Harris jharris at as.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 17 18:05:35 CET 2003

Hello Alessio,

Thank you for your help testing INDI, and for the Italian cities and bug
report.  I believe you are the first user to contribute cities using a
handheld GPS receiver!  Pretty neat.

Since KDE is currently in "strings freeze" prior to the 3.2 release, we cannot
add cities to the database at this time.  If you wouldn't mind, can you file
a wishlist item for adding these cities at bugs.kde.org?  That way, we'll be
sure to remember to add them once the freeze is lifted.

I will look into the other bug report soon; there's no need to file a report
at bugs.kde.org for it (but you can if you want to).

Thanks again for all your help...if you aren't careful, you're going to find
yourself part of the KStars team! :)

best regards,
Jason

--