[Kstars-devel] Cities and bug report

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Wed Dec 17 13:13:56 CET 2003

Hi, I've filled in a couple of italian cities. The first is Oggiono, my
city. The other is Lecco, which is a more important city that should
really be in the list because it's the main city in this province.

You can find the attached mycities.dat. I'v foujnd the coordinates by
myself with a GPS device and the "gpsdrive" program.

I've found what I think it's a little bug: when you insert a new city in
the "set geographic location" window, the UT offset is set "random".
Even if I did set 1.00, the first time I entered a city it was set to
23.00, then 7.00, then 3.00 (???). I had to corect the mycities.dat
manually with a text editor.

Thank you I hope my reports are useful :)

bye
Alessio Sangalli