[Kstars-devel] Some little types in the cvs page

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Wed Dec 17 12:12:31 CET 2003

Hi, I would like to put your attention on a very low-priority bug:

http://edu.kde.org/kstars/cvs.php

here there are a couple of typos:
Then you can compile and install kstars:
cd ../../kstars
make
su -c "make install" (give root pasword)

If you want to install the excellent KStars Handbook (including the
AstroInfo articles):
cd ../doc/kstars
make
su -c "make install" (give root pasword)

note the "pasword" with only one s in both "make install" lines.

Another thing, when you tell to compile kdeeduplot, I noted that you
*have* to give a "make install" after you compile it, or kstars won't
find it (I run kde 3.1.4 however).

Thank you for this wonderful program

ciao
Alessio Sangalli