[EXTERNAL] Request on help for real time plots

Maher, Stephen F. (GSFC-665.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] stephen.f.maher at nasa.gov
Mon Jul 22 15:54:13 BST 2019

Hi Thore,

We use kst for realtime plotting over long periods of time quite successfully.  (Multi-channel, multi-KHz, multi-day)

We have some beefy machines but I don't remember seeing "significant" CPU or memory consumption by kst.

Some tips: don't use points on your plots and change the range and/or subsampling.

Steve