Request on help for real time plots

Thore Oltersdorf thore.oltersdorf at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 22 14:31:43 BST 2019

Dear all.

We are using kst2 for plotting test bench real time data. kst2 is very
powerful but it slows down when used for a long period. We were not able
to identify how to free RAM (or whatever makes it slow) when this
happens. Or is it related to the daily generated raw data file in which
the testbench DAQ is appending its data per second? kst2 uses this raw
data file and maybe it becomes simply too large?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! Sorry if I have not found it
immediately in "known bugs" list or elsewhere. I tried to!

Kind Regards.
Thore