MaxPos?

Steve Maher Stephen.F.Maher at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 1 21:51:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Barth Netterfield <
netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Sometimes?  Max and Min should always be there.  If they are every
> missing, please let me know.

You missed the 'i' =)

 iMax and iMin - which I presume are the indices of the maximum/minimum
values.

I got diverted but will try to recreate what I saw ..

> MinPos is the smallest positive value (used internally for auto scaling
> log plots).
>
> It compiles with the GPL QT, but the qmake files are not longer
> supported.  We build with cmake now.
>
> I should probably remove all of the un-supported qmake cruft, eh?

Ok, I'll assume the INSTALL docs in the repo the best resource for the
build recipe.

Thanks!

Steve