MaxPos?

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 1 20:54:07 UTC 2018

Sometimes?  Max and Min should always be there.  If they are every missing,
please let me know.

MinPos is the smallest positive value (used internally for auto scaling log
plots).

It compiles with the GPL QT, but the qmake files are not longer supported.
We build with cmake now.

I should probably remove all of the un-supported qmake cruft, eh?

cbn

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto