MaxPos?

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 2 01:49:44 UTC 2018

Ahhh... Right - iMin and iMax.

Adding those required extensions to the session files and are incompatible
with session files created by a Kst binary that is older then about 6
years.  So - if you created the .kst file with an old version of kst, these
will not show up, *even if you open them with a new binary.*

You may need to re-create your session files with a new kst binary (but
then it won't be readable by old binaries).

The newest binary is at

https://github.com/Kst-plot/kst-build/tree/Kst-32bit-3rdparty-plugins-Qt5

which is linked from kst.kde.org  -> Downloads -> Binary Packages ->
Windows, 32 bit.

cbn

--
C. Barth Netterfield