X axis absolute time and change data file problem

Steve Maher Stephen.F.Maher at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 15 21:27:42 UTC 2017

Hi Barth,

Thanks for the responses.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Barth Netterfield <
barth.netterfield at gmail.com> wrote:

> [Time labels]: Currently, this feature is not supported.  I was worried
> that the date/time labels would take up too much room, and the plot axis
> would look totally wrong.
>
> If you think it would be useful, can you send me a screenshot from another
> app, or even a hand drawn something that shows me what you mean?

Let me get some more experience with it.  I *do* like the unit transition
from offsets of seconds to offsets of minutes.

> [reading dirfiles]: Are you using the file selector in the middle of the
> Change Data File Dialog, called "New Data File"?
> Can you try entering the file name there manually, rather than using the
> file selector dialog, and see if that works?

Well, a new day (including powerup) and I could not recreate the problem!
I did a fair amount of testing when it failed.  Funny.  I'll let you know
if I see it again.

Steve

cbn