X axis absolute time and change data file problem

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 13:59:37 UTC 2017

[Time labels]: Currently, this feature is not supported.  I was worried
that the date/time labels would take up too much room, and the plot axis
would look totally wrong.

If you think it would be useful, can you send me a screenshot from
another app, or even a hand drawn something that shows me what you mean?

[reading dirfiles]: Are you using the file selector in the middle of the
Change Data File Dialog, called "New Data File"?
Can you try entering the file name there manually, rather than using the
file selector dialog, and see if that works?

cbn

--
C. Barth Netterfield
416-845-0946