X axis absolute time and change data file problem

Mikael Strom strom.mikael at icloud.com
Thu Nov 16 12:10:03 UTC 2017

> On Nov 16, 2017, at 8:00 PM, kst-request at kde.org wrote:
>
> Well, a new day (including powerup) and I could not recreate the problem!
> I did a fair amount of testing when it failed.  Funny.  I'll let you know
> if I see it again.
>
> Steve

Steve,

this has been driving me nuts as well. Sometimes, in particular on mounted NFS drives, the file filter does funny things and wont let me choose the file i want to pick. I have not yet found a pattern. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

If i may, I would suggest an option to change filter to "All files", or even better, remove the filter all together (what is it good for, anyway?).

Regards,
Mike