[Kst] questions about kst files

Daniel Miller dmiller at vitalconnect.com
Fri Feb 5 17:56:36 UTC 2016

I'm trying to produce customized graphs by generating .kst files and then
modifying them.  Some things are working, but others are not; could someone
clarify some questions for me?

Context:
> I'm trying to customize my 3-plot accelerometer display
> My OS: Windows 7 64-bit
> Kst version 2.0.8

Questions:
1. I enabled Legend by setting showLegend="true" ... however, it shows
legends for all three items on one line!!  That's very hard to read; is
there a way to force multi-line legend?
2. I want "X-only zoom" to be selected by default.  I set tiedxzoom="true",
but the graph still comes up with "X-Y Zoom/Scroll" enabled instead.  I
don't see a setting for "X-Y Zoom" nor "scroll" in the file.  Can I
accomplish this somehow?

Thank you for any assistance that anyone can provide on this...
DanM