[Kst] questions about kst files

Brisset, Nicolas nicolas.brisset at airbus.com
Fri Feb 5 18:03:06 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

You can ask questions on this list, but be aware that this approach is not the recommended way.
In case you need to do things which are not possible with advanced built-in tools (like the data wizard, change data file dialog, or multiple mode – see video tutorials on youtube for more explanations) it is rather recommended to use python scripting.

Nicolas