[Kst] [EXTERNAL] Problem using KST from Command Line

David McMinn David.McMinn at halliburton.com
Wed Apr 22 07:03:12 UTC 2015

Hi Roger,

Another thing to check would be whether you have change the default ASCII loader settings. I had the same issue and it was because I had defaulted my ASCII loader to expect a different column separator and line number to read column names from.

David.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.