[Kst] Problem using KST from Command Line

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 21 18:02:05 UTC 2015

Hi, Roger,

I think that what has happened is that you are using custom column names
(reading them from the 1st line of the file).

So I think if you do

kst2 simple.dat -x x -y y

it will work.

----
thinking out loud:

This might be the correct behavior, in which case we should just fix the
documentation.

Another option is to make 1, 2, etc an alias for the appropriate column from
the command line.

hmmm
----

thanks for reporting this.