[Kst] Kst filter plugin: cumulative moving average

David Kruger dxk105 at cwru.edu
Tue Sep 4 02:54:53 UTC 2012

I've recently been using Kst quite a bit lately with my work. It's a
fantastic visualizer, I really appreciate the work you all have put into it.

My data sets are often noisy, and I was tired of writing equations or
pre-processing them to reduce the noise, so I made a plugin to do a simple
cumulative moving average on the set. I more-or-less copied cumulativesum.

I thought that others may find it useful, so the patch is attached. It
applies against kst-2.0.6. If there is a more proper means to submit the
changes for consideration let me know and I will re-submit that way.

Thanks very much,
-David Kruger