[Kst] Status / 2.0.5

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 28 22:28:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM,  <nicolas.brisset at free.fr> wrote:
> I think we should reorganize and simplify it like that:
> - Edit
> - Raise
> - Lower
> ---- (separator)----
> ---- (separator)----
> - Lock Position to Data

OK

> I was actually about to complain that the plot dialog also shows the "Lock Position to Data"
> entry which does not make sense in that case. That could also be fixed in the same process.

Well... you could have an embedded plot in a larger plot whose
position was locked to the data :-)

The problem is that lock pos to data is only relevant if the parent is
a plotrenderitem.  So we could
consider suppressing the option in the context menu and in the plot
dialog if the parent is not a plotrenderitem.

what do you think?
--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto