[Kst] Re: Cannot open ascii files with 2.0.3

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed May 18 18:24:47 CEST 2011

Hi Svenn,

we already had this issue. I remember having it myself, and at some point it disappeared. We have never been able to nail it down, though. I don't know whether it's a Qt bug or a kst bug. I think if you close kst and try it again at some point it starts working. I think it has something to do with wrong default settings, but I may be wrong...

Keep us informed of your findings. And I'll try to test it with a fresh user...

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.