[Kst] UI question wrt to the border suppression options

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 00:12:57 CET 2011

Last question for today, I promise!

I have just had a look at Barth's recent changes to allow suppression of plot label borders. It looks cool and even seems to work with "Edit multiple" :-)

However, I had to look for the options for a while. I would have expected them under the "Label" category instead of attached to the axes. I think it would fit wonderfully into the 4 lines at the bottom just above the legend!
As a matter of fact, that would even solve one of the roadmap entries: "empty labels not taken into account in plot dialog (needs one space)"

Barth: does that sound feasible?