[Kst] Some wiki pages

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Wed Sep 8 00:44:42 CEST 2010

Hi again,

I've just initiated a couple of kst wiki pages on KDE's community wiki. As I understand it they're here to help coordinate the effort, hope I was right.

Please have a look at http://community.kde.org/KDE_Science and especially http://community.kde.org/KDE_Science/Kst/roadmap, which I put quite some effort into. It surely is biased towards my own views (I shamelessly revived some old wishes of mine :-)) but feel free to change/improve it. That's typically the kind of document where I think a wiki makes sense.

Nicolas

P.S.: sorry for the chaos with sub-pages if you follow the links from the top - I am not familiar with mediawiki sub-pages and got confused. I hope we can clean it up later