[Kst] Problem with ASCII containing Date/Time

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Jul 1 17:43:25 CEST 2010

Hi Stijn,

By default the "/" character is used as a comment marker, so everything that appears after that on a line is simply discarded.

To change this you can start the Data Wizard, select you data source, and then click on Configure.
Then in the "Configure Data Source Dialog" simply delete the "/" character from the "Comment indicators" field and hit OK.

 If you're working from javaScript then you can do something like:
ds.setConfiguration("commentindicators", "#")

Hope that helps,

Andrew