[Kst] Problem with ASCII containing Date/Time

Stijn Ilsen stijn.ilsen at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:36:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a very simple problem question on which i have been searching the
internet, the kst handbook, etc...
I am using kst 1.9 and I cannot get it to make a plot of the attached file.
The format is:

YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS.ms PARAMETER1 PARAMETER2 PARAMETER3

If I use the Data Wizard to load the file, and afterwards look at the
vectors loaded into the data manager, then the first vector contains 2010,
all the rest is empty.
What am I doing wrong, can I use a js with the correct settings for the
files I'm using?

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Stijn