[Kst] plotting a data

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Mon Oct 26 22:49:27 CET 2009

Hi Tadele,

Ben's approach is probably what you're looking for, but as you don't give
much detail as to what you are trying to achieve,
you could also consider the possibility of a plugin, recognising this will
likely be a larger commitment of time and effort.

Kst is very extensible and with only modest programming skills you can add
either a plugin (plugins that ship with Kst can be
seen by clicking on the Data... New Plugin... menu item), which allows you
to manipulate existing vectors and scalars in some way,
or a datasource (which provides data to Kst).

Numerous examples of each can be found in
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/kst/src/plugins/
and
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/kst/src/datasources/
respectively.