[Kst] kst2 problems...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Sep 27 17:29:48 CEST 2007

> Sure, that will be a global default.
OK.

> The question is do you want ascii plugin to remember
> different settings for different sessions (like this session
> wants all *.dat files to have so and so and blah and blah ...
> while this other session wants all *.dat files to have this
> other so and so and blah and blah) ??
There may be cases where per-session is better, but overall I'd say both
are acceptable. If there is a big difference for the implementation, I
guess you could go for the simpler approach. This is just my opinion
based on the typical workflow here, but maybe people who have sessions
running for days on end with streaming data might need it more badly :-)

I guess that in any case already instantiated datasources wouldn't
change their settings ?