[Kst] kst2 problems...

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Thu Sep 27 17:21:14 CEST 2007

On Thursday 27 September 2007, Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
> Clearly, we want to be able to store default between sessions (like "all
> my *.dat files actually have a fixed-colum width format with 13 chars,
> and field names in line 0"). I don't know if that completely answers
> your questions, though...

Sure, that will be a global default.

The question is do you want ascii plugin to remember different settings for
different sessions (like this session wants all *.dat files to have so and so
and blah and blah ... while this other session wants all *.dat files to have
this other so and so and blah and blah) ??

Adam