[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

Eli Fidler eli at staikos.net
Tue Jan 9 20:30:06 CET 2007

That's a problem I've been thinking about. I don't really have a good
solution. I think we're going to leave it for now.

My reasoning is that if the used specified a full path, then they want a
particular string. If they specified a tag which is no longer unique, they
have not indicated that they want the old string, so now they should specify
which one they want.

Eli