[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Jan 9 19:36:07 CET 2007

> SVN commit 621358 by fidler:
>
> comment out debugging
>

>  M  +3 -3      kstchangefiledialog_i.cpp
I have tested this a bit and it seems to work just great, apart from one
case. When I use the full path to a string in a label (e.g. "Source:
[DS-source1.dat/Metadata1]) and replace source1 with source2, the label
does not get updated, while the contents does change if it is
"[Metadata1]" and I change the parent source with the change file
dialog.
This is a bit confusing, but the case is complex as it could happen that
a user substitutes only some vectors and we might want to keep the
original datasource metadata. I must admit I see no easy solution to
this...