[Kst] Kst web page ?

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 29 17:14:52 CEST 2005

Good suggestion, and you were not being rude.

If we/you can find a volunteer, or some way of funding it, then it can
happen....  Otherwise, well, I don't have any mechanism for funding it, and
you've seen what my web page looks like :-)
(The problem is the web developer(s), not the server or the meger amount of
bandwidth we are talking about.)

cbn