[Kst] Saving multiple vectors

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Wed Jan 5 18:43:56 CET 2005

Agreed. The plan was to allow the user to specify whether they
wanted to interpolate (Nicolas' idea of interpolating either to
the shortest or longest vector is a good one) or to save each
vector to a different file. The latter is highly desirable when
the user wishes to keep the raw data, and each file would be named
after the vector name (together with some optional prefix/suffix).

Andrew