[Kst] Saving multiple vectors

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Jan 5 08:57:37 CET 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 05:56, George Staikos wrote:
> Right now I silently truncate all vectors to
> the smallest length.  Is it worth doing anything differently?
I think there should be an option to make all vectors the same length by
either interpolating longer ones down to a lower resolution to bring them to
the size of the shortest vector (priority is file size) or shorter ones to
the size of the longest one (priority is resolution).
In any case, I can't really imagine truncating the user's data without at
least a warning ! Could be very frustrating for someone who'd lose data :-(