[Kst] Kst 1.0.0 Package available for testing

Mark Hymers mark.hymers at ncl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 12:32:19 CET 2005

On Wed, 24, Nov, 2004 at 10:10:42AM -0500, George Staikos spoke thus..
>    No problem.  We have a slackware package there already too.  Thanks for all
> the great packaging work!

Just to let you know that kst-1.0.0 is waiting in the debian NEW queue
for processing (because libkst1 is new; I'd called the 0.99 versions
libkst0 to avoid ABI clashes with the stable one whilst changes were
still occuring).

Sorry it took me so long to get the Debian packages ready but I should
be more prompt in future.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)