[Kst] Some problems in Kst

Hasso Tepper hasso at kde.org
Thu Apr 14 21:32:08 CEST 2005

George Staikos wrote:
> On Thursday 14 April 2005 10:54, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> > There is one more issue regarding labels - umlauts are not handled
> > correctly. You can enter umlauts into labels, they are shown correctly,
> > but after save and reopen they are screwed.
>
>    I'll investigate.  If it doesn't get fixed today, it would help if you
> could file a bug report so we don't lose track of it.  Thanks.

Sure. Problem appears to be that strings aren't saved in utf8 into .kst
file.

And one more (probably trivial) problem. Strings from
kst/datasources/ascii/asciiconfig.ui are not picked up for translation. I
don't know enough this autoconf magic to fix it myself though.

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team