[Kst] Re: Kst freeze tonight

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 2 23:48:24 CET 2004

OK:

-We can consider the docs frozen as of now.  We can target doc improvements
for 1.1, depending on manpower.  As there haven't been many important changes
since 0.99 that need to be documented, I guess this is OK.

-There are a couple late changes that *might* effect 1 or 2 messages within
kst.  But we will be in total freeze end of today PST....

Since more than 1 week has been requested by the i18n team, I suggest we do an
RC1 (with incomplete translations) this Friday, Nov 8 that we can use/test in
BLAST and Planck next week while we wait for the release.  Once RC1 is out,
we should branch and open HEAD to commits for 1.1.

How much time does the i18n team need?  Is Nov 18 a good day for the formal
release?

Barth