[Kst] Re: Kst freeze tonight

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Nov 1 21:49:49 CET 2004

Op maandag 1 november 2004 18:30, schreef George Staikos:
> We also have a question.  As for our documentation, we would like to make
> additions still.  Is anyone translating it, and would they object to more
> changes going into the docs in our bugfix releases after 1.0.0? (1.0.1,
> etc) How about during the "freeze"?

A Dutch translator is working very hard on kst at the moment. He has indicated
that he wants to review the gui because he has founds some errors (and there
a 160 strings left in the gui todo since he translated it the first time).

Also he has indicated the it would be good if there could be a thorough review
of the doc and gui by a second pair of eyes. I guess the deadline of 12
November, 11 days from now is a bit short to get this all arranged in time.
For the doc he still needs to do 378 strings. This nearly undoable for us in
time, even without a review.

Due to this system and the time between the changes made and ending up in the
right po's, I would prefer a total freeze. Important changes should be made
of course, maybe you could give us a hint why something has changed so
someone can quickly adjust the translation.

Hope you can give us a few days more.

Tom Albers
KDE Netherlands