[Kst] Kst freeze tonight

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Nov 1 18:30:46 CET 2004

Kst will be frozen for i18n changes tonight in CVS.  (kdeextragear-2/kst)  It
will happen at roughly 22:00 GMT-0500.   We intend to release 1.0.0 between
November 9 and 12 if all goes well.  That should give plenty of time for
translation of new strings.  If you haven't started translating Kst yet,
well, you probably don't have much hope right now. :-)  If anyone has
questions about what various strings mean  (they tend to be very technical),
please feel free to post to our list kst at kde.org.

We also have a question.  As for our documentation, we would like to make
additions still.  Is anyone translating it, and would they object to more
changes going into the docs in our bugfix releases after 1.0.0? (1.0.1, etc)
How about during the "freeze"?

Finally, all commits to kst must be posted as diffs for review on kst at kde.org
as of 22:00 GMT-0500 tonight.  Any critical UI changes will be prepended with
GUI:, but hopefully there will be none of those after that time.