[Kst] 0.96 release

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 2 04:59:41 CET 2004

whoops...

I had a cute little patch which auto-filled the parameter names in the plugin
dialog.  I just tested it, merged with CVS,  was going to submit it ...  but
was too slow.

Now with the next two commits, I can't even compile :-(

eg,
uic: File generated with too recent version of Qt Designer (3.2 vs. 3.1.2)
make[2]: *** [datawizard.h] Error 1

edit the .ui and get

In file included from datawizard.cpp:33:
datawizard.ui.h: In member function `virtual void
DataWizard::vectorSubset(const QString&)':
datawizard.ui.h:105: error: `setSortColumn' undeclared (first use this
function)
datawizard.ui.h:105: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [datawizard.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cbn/programs/kdeextragear-2/kst/kst'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

cbn