[Kst] 0.96 release

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Mar 2 05:16:52 CET 2004

On Monday 01 March 2004 22:59, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> whoops...
>
> I had a cute little patch which auto-filled the parameter names in the
> plugin dialog.  I just tested it, merged with CVS,  was going to submit it
> ...  but was too slow.

    Nice!  Speaking of auto-fill, I have to fix the ASCII plugin so that it
lists the fields (1,2,3, etc) otherwise auto-fill of the data wizard doesn't
work, making it rather unusable.

> Now with the next two commits, I can't even compile :-(

   Ah will fix right away.  I totally forgot to check 3.1 compatibility after
the original commit.

  TT really should mark @since in their docs!!